Find the Best Way to Send Money from Hong Kong
- Join over 2.8 million customers and save up to 8x more than with your bank
- Safety is No.1, we only compare trusted providers we can guarantee are safe
- We independently compare 40+ providers to find you the best deals around
4 of the best companies for sending money from Hong Kong
Major banks can charge over 5% per transfer, eating into the money which should be in your pocket. We want to help you to find cheaper and easier ways to transfer, thats why our team of experts test, review and rate each provider service to find the best (and safest) options out there. Here are 4 of our experts favourite services, don't forget to use the comparison to find the cheapest deals!
Best exchange rate
Ideal for expats or sending money to family and friends. They offer quick, easy to use online service and mobile app. Their rate is what you see on Google with no margins added. Transfer Fees of 0.45% but if you're transferring more than $100,000, their fees can make them less competitive.
- Best rates up to $100,000
- No hidden fees and charges
- Super simple and fast to use
Good option for those who can wait 1-2 business days as they don't charge a fixed transfer fee. Rates are on average 0.5-2% more than the market exchange rate or that you see on Google. Be aware that final costs are shown at the end of registration.
- No fixed transfer fees
- No minimum transfer limit
- Better rates over $100,000
Best for over $150,000
OFX have been around for over 20 years, they offer better rates the more you transfer and have excellent customer service. They offer no fixed fees above $100,000 and a 2%-4% rate margin. Transfers take 1 business day for major currencies and up to 3 business days for exotic currencies.
- Best rates for large amount
- Exceptional service
- Locked in exchange rates
Best for cash and small amounts
Cash transfers are expensive, but WorldRemit are one of the cheapest options. With no minimum transfer amount and many different ways to receive currency in over 140 countries. They are best for sending cash to Africa and Asia.
- Cash, Mobile wallet and Airtime top-up
- Funds available in minutes
- 24/7 customer support